This first class wine tour is tremendous value when incorporating a fine dining
3 course a la carte wine country lunch at a 4 diamond restaurant at your own private table.
This is a great opportunity to celebrate food and wine, locally inspired cuisine, seasonal organic ingredients with a farm to table concept.
- Enjoy a first class experience at 4 award winning wineries
- Taste at 4 different wineries large, medium and 2 boutique hidden gems
- Small groups of 2 – 12 guests …..Private Tours upon request
- A 4 Diamond 3 course gourmet a la carte lunch at your own private table in the beautiful old town of Niagara on the lake ………(lunch gratuity included)
- Taste a variety (12-16 wines tastings per guest)of award winning white wines,red wines and dessert wines including some of the rarest Icewines in the world!
- Guided by an industry professional or Sommelier who has studied wine
- A tour of a full wine making facility customized for our guests at Pillitteri Estates, Hinterbrook or Jackson Triggs
- Pick up starts at 9:00-9:35 in Niagara Falls and 9:45-10:15 in Niagara on the Lake. TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
- Tour ends at approximately 4:00 pm.
Our Niagara wine country full day experience starts at your door as our professional wine guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel or B&B. Learn about the history of the region and how grapes grow, vineyard techniques and what it takes to make good wine. You will tour and taste in Niagara wine country’s best family wineries, enjoy a locally inspired gourmet lunch while your professional wine experience guide introduces you to the wines, the wineries and the history behind them.
Enjoy a relaxing a-la-carte 3 course lunch at your own private table. Lunch venue is based upon availability, our partners consist of The Charles Inn, Zees Grill, Oban Inn and On the Twenty. We support the slow food concept & farm to table dining rooms! Choose from our wine country menu, a selection of appetizers and main courses cooked fresh to order with seasonal ingredients.
Niagara on the Lake winery visits may include:
Konzelman Estates, Pondview Winery, Pillitteri Estates, Rief Estates, Coyotes Run, Peller Estates, Hillebrand Winery, Stonechurch, Hinterbrook, Ravine Winery, Between the Lines, 5 Rows, Colonari, Wayne Gretzky wines!
Beamsville Bench, Jordan and Vineland winery visits may include:
Angels Gate, Thirty Bench, Rosewood, Kacaba, Peninsula Ridge, Green Lane, Fielding, Daniel Lenko, Stoney Ridge, Creekside, Calamus, Mike Weir, Flatrock Cellars, Meglomaniac, and Sue Anne Staff.
PLEASE NOTE : NVWT reserves the right to choose which wine region and appellation to tour on any given day, to maintain a small group professional & liesurely wine experience without being rushed. Due to the overwhelming amount of guests at certain times at various wineries,a relaxed and private atmosphere is first & foremost our most important aspect to the quality of event for each and every guest.
Day Tour package includes: All restaurant beverages sold separate,all tasting fees, including a minimum of 12 premium wines in total including rare red Icewines, a sit down gourmet lunch, four winery visit, wine tasting seminar and a professional wine experience guide. Price listed is per person and exclusive of HST and guide gratuity. * Beverages sold separately at the restaurant.
Pickup and drop off with door to door service at your Hotel, B&B or Country Inn. Please note that as we provide door-to-door service pickup times are approximate. Allow for 10-25 minute buffer zone with pickup times.
*On rare occasion we reserve the right to change itinerary due to availability and without notice.